Some of the OGs, shoutout to you guys, might be familiar with my "32 Facts" series that I showcased last year, and the year before that. I thought now what be a great time to bring it back, and make it an every four week series!
These are all fantasy related FACTS, not opinions, enjoy!
1. The Atlanta Falcons have allowed a total of 25 Catches for 270 Yards and 7 TDs to starting tight ends through the first four weeks. That's an average of 6 Catches for 66 Yards and almost 2 TDs per game (23.5 PPR Fantasy PPG)! These numbers have not been skewed by Travis Kelce or George Kittle. This was against Greg Olsen, Dalton Schultz, Jimmy Graham, and Robert Tonyan.
1a. Calvin Ridley is still the PPR WR4, even after scoring 0 Points in Week 4.
2. The New York Jets D/ST has more TDs than Julio Jones.
3. Both Julian Edelman (24.0%) and N'Keal Harry (22.4%) have above a 20% Target Share through four weeks.
3a. The New England Patriots currently lead the league in rushing attempts with 140!
4. Keenan Allen through four games is top 3 in targets (49), receptions (32), and target share (37.1%)!!!
5. Terry McLaurin leads the league in YAC (yards after catch) with 198!
5a. Logan Thomas has the 5th Most targets out of all the TEs so far this season, and he's currently the TE23 (PPR) on the year.
6. So far this season, Josh Allen has already thrown for 42.9% of his passing yards that he had last season, as well as 60% of his passing TDs from last season!
7. Myles Gaskin has played at least 63% of the offensive snaps and has also had at least 13 touches in every game this season.
8. Since 2017, here is how Joe Mixon has finished in the first three weeks of the season; RB39 ('17), RB22 ('18), RB34 ('19), RB38 ('20). Here is how Joe Mixon finished after the BYE week in each season; RB32 (Rookie '17), RB6 ('18), RB4 ('19).
9. D'Ernest Johnson out-touched and out-carried Kareem Hunt in Week 4. Johnson is available in 99.6% of fantasy leagues (according to ESPN as of 10/6/2020).
10. Marquise Brown has the 6th Highest air yards (462) and the 6th Highest target share (26.5%) and is currently the WR48 (PPR).
10a. In 2019, Lamar Jackson finished as the QB1, averaging 28.1 PPG. Through four weeks, Lamar would be the QB4 in 2020 with that average!!
11. In both games rookie WR Justin Jefferson played over 70% of the offensive snaps, he's had over 100 Yards receiving.
11a. Adam Thielen ranks FIRST in weighted opportunity throughout the league.
12. Daniel Jones has not scored a TD since Week One.
13. Robby Anderson is currently the WR9 (PPR), while D.J. Moore is the WR31.
14. Dak Prescott is currently on pace to throw for 6,760 Passing Yards. The NFL record is 5,477 by Peyton Manning in 2013.
15. Russell Wilson is currently on pace to throw for 64 Passing TDs. The NFL record is 55 by Peyton Manning in 2013.
15a. Through 28 Targets, D.K. Metcalf's average depth of target (aDOT) is 16.6 Yards!
16. Robert Tonyan is tied with D.K. Metcalf for the league lead 5 receiving TDs. A Green Bay Packer TE hasn't caught at least 5 TDs in a season since Richard Rodgers did it in 2015!
17. The Houston Texans have allowed the MOST rushing yards in the NFL with 181.8 yards per game!
18. While the Indianapolis Colts have allowed the FEWEST passing yards per game with 159.3!
19. Even with Diontae Johnson leaving Week 3 with a concussion, he stills leads the team with 25 Targets over Juju Smith-Schuster with 19 Targets.
20. Allen Robinson in the 4th Quarter over the last two games has a total of 9 Catches on 11 Targets for 138 Yards and 2 TDs. That means in the other 6 quarters of those two games, Robinson has a total of 8 Catches on 12 Targets for 86 Yards and 0 TDs.
21. As an undrafted free agent rookie, James Robinson has had at least 17 Touches in every single game, and he is currently the PPR RB6 on the year.
22. Kenyan Drake is owned in 99.5% of Fantasy Leagues (according to ESPN), and has a total of 38.4 Fantasy Points (PPR). Chase Edmonds is owned in 33.6% of Fantasy Leagues and has a total of 38.2 Fantasy Points (PPR).
23. Darrell Henderson and Malcom Brown have a combined 100 Touches through the first four weeks. If you add in Cam Akers, the trio has put together 118 Touches. That's 29.5 Touches per game!
24. Rob Gronkowski currently has the 6th most targets per game on his team behind Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Scotty Miller, Ronald Jones, and O.J. Howard.
25. The last time Tyreek Hill played a regular season game without scoring a TD was December 29th of 2019.
26. In three games, Jonnu Smith has already tied his career high for most receiving TDs in a season (3).
27. Jerry Jeudy is the only rookie WR to lead his team in targets through four games.
28. Carson Wentz has 8 turnovers in 4 games. Including 7 Interceptions and 1 Lost Fumble.
29. George Kittle in one game has scored more fantasy points than Evan Engram has in four games.
30. Josh Jacobs has had a minimum of 15 Carries and 3 Catches in every game this season. He is also tied for 3rd of all RBs with 14 Broken Tackles.
31. 35 Year Old Adrian Peterson leads all Detroit Lions RBs with 106 snaps and 58 touches.
32. For the first time in his career, Alvin Kamara in on pace for 300 Touches.