- Mike Boone vs GB. Not only has Green Bay given up a ton of Fantasy Points over the course of the season to RBs, but Boone could find himself in a workhorse role with both Alexander Mattison and Dalvin Cook likely out. Neither Cook or Mattison were able to log in a limited practice, and with them trending towards not playing Boone can put up another big performance on Monday Night..
- Kenyan Drake @ SEA. Out of nowhere, Drake turned into an absolute workhorse last week against the Browns. Drake piled together over 20 Touches for 146 Yards and FOUR TDs! After a performance like that, there's no way Drake doesn't continue to see the ball. There's only one true game left in this fantasy season, but Drake truly is an every week starter. On top of that, Seattle in their last 3 Games have allowed over 120 Rushing Yards per game..
- Breshad Perriman vs HOU. Now before I get into Perriman, I want to mention that he is NOT a must start. He is a very high upside play but he does carry risk and the potential to completely flop. But, with both Godwin and Evans out, and a juicy shootout with the Texans on the horizon, that's reason enough to start Perriman to kick off the week. Perriman has seen 5 or more targets in the last three weeks, including 6 Targets right behind Godwin's 7. Now lets add in that Jameis Winston has thrown a MINIMUM of 450 Yards and 4 TDs over the last two weeks..
- Anthony Miller vs KC. Anthony Miller hasn't seen less than 11 Fantasy Points since Week 10, and since that point he has been the WR8 in PPR. He's scored more points in that span than Julio, Davante Adams, Keenan Allen, and Cooper Kupp just to name a few. As long as the Bears aren't in a game script where they completely blow the other team out of the water, Trubisky will throw and find Miller. In fact, listen to Miller's targets each week since Week 11. Starting with 11, 9, 13, 4 (Cowboys Blowout Win), and 15!
- Marlon Mack vs CAR
- DeVante Parker vs CIN
- Tyler Boyd @ MIA
- Deandre Washington @ LAC (Sleeper)
- Jacob Hollister vs ARI (Sleeper)
- Terry McLaurin vs NYG (Sleeper)
- Josh Allen @ NE. This late season stretch of awful matchups isn't over yet for Allen and the Bills. They get to play an angry New England team in their own house. Last time Allen played the Patriots he was at home and couldn't even manage 10 Fantasy Points. But now I wouldn't consider starting him unless the only available QB is Taysom Hill, but even than Taysom has put up some decent points in the last couple of weeks.
- Kerryon Johnson @ DEN. KJ has made his return for Championship week, and boy do the Lions need a guy like him. I mean who the fuck is Wes Hills? Anyway, although there is a clear need for a guy like KJ, it's just way to risky to throw him in your lineup after missing 8 Games on IR. We don't know if he is 100% or how much work he will see. It's sad I know after all this time to just leave him on the bench but unless your only other option was Bo Scarbrough it's not worth it..
- John Brown @ NE. Brown has been fairly consistent this season. Throughout the entire year he's only had two games (out of a full 14) under 10 Fantasy Points. Last time against New England he was even able to rack up 5 catches for 69 yards to get you through the week. In the end, unless you are desperate and guys like Miller or Perriman aren't available it's not worth the risk with a Gilmore shadow..
- Tyler Higbee @ SF. Over the last 3 weeks, Higbee is the TE5 in PPR with massive production. But that exact timeline matches up perfectly with the absence of his counterpart Gerald Everett who is expected to return this week. Plus, although San Fransisco's defense is not what it was since all their defensive injuries they sustained in Week 14, it's still a tough matchup and I would suggest you lower expectations for Higbee by a significant amount..
- Jordan Howard vs DAL
- Emmanuel Sanders vs LAR
- Adam Thielen vs GB