- Christian Kirk @ TB. Now his third game back, after an injury that kept him out for three weeks, Kirk has a fantastic matchup against Tampa Bay. The Buccaneers have allowed 293.5 passing yards per game this year, which makes them the worst pass defense in the NFL! Not only that, but he's averaging over 8 targets a game when he is on the field. Given how Murray has expectedly improved more and more as the season progresses, now is a great time to throw Kirk in your lineups!
- Golden Tate @ NYJ. The "at" New York Jets is a little misleading because both teams share a home field. But with Sterling Shepard and Evan Engram out, Tate should continue being a target hog for Daniel Jones. He's already averaging about 9 targets a game, with 10+ targets in two of his last three games. Other than his Giants debut, Tate has had a minimum of 6 catches and 11.8 fantasy points. A good matchup definitely helps too.
- Tevin Coleman vs SEA. I understand a lot of people got hurt pretty bad from Coleman's 5 Point flop against Arizona. BUT, he has still lead the team in snaps by a good margin over the last four weeks, and most importantly he will have more help on Monday night! Joe Staley is expected to return at LT, and Kyle Juszczyk has practiced in a limited fashion since Tuesday. With both of them potentially returning, George Kittle likely being out, and the Seattle defense allowing the 11th most yards in their last three games, I think it's fair to say Coleman deserves a second chance..
- David Montgomery vs DET. As of this moment the weather forecast in clear in Chicago for Sunday's game. But no matter the case, Monty will get his workload in. In fact, over the last two weeks, he's averaged 73% of the offensive snaps as well as 17 Touches and two TDs in a tough matchup last week. Thankfully, he's got Detroit this week, the team allowing the 6th most rushing yards per week! Mike Davis getting released as I'm writing this article is really just the cherry on top..
- Kyler Murray @ TB
- Devin Singletary @ CLE
- Jaylen Samuels vs LAR
- Ronald Jones II vs ARI (Desperate)
- Mike Gesicki @ IND (Desperate)
- A.J. Brown vs KC (Desperate)
- Juju Smith-Schuster vs LAR. I'll start by saying just as everyone else, I love Juju as a player. But with Mason Rudolph at QB, Juju has only had one game with over 5 receptions, and he's only averaging under seven targets a game under Rudolph. But it's not even so much the volume this week, but the matchup. Juju faces Jalen Ramsey with an inexperienced QB being rushed by Aaron Donald and company, who by the way, have had TWO WEEKS to prepare thanks to the bye. Whatever upside Juju has just is not worth it this week. If I am a Juju owner I'm looking for another option..
- Damien Williams @ TEN. After leading the team in snaps over the last two weeks, and coming off a 125 Yard performance you would think it's William's time to shine. But for whatever reason this just feels like the trap game of the year. Andy Reid has us right where he wants us. DW has also lead the team in snaps in Weeks 1, 2, and 5. Thanks to his 18 Points in that first week (McCoy had been with the team for maybe a week), Williams averaged over 11 Points a game in those weeks. Without that one big game he's around 7 Points a game. The Chiefs have gone back to McCoy a few times already this year, even after the fumbles. Just want to add although the Titans have a middle of the pack run defense in terms of yardage, they are allowing less than 20 Points to their opponent per game on the season.
- Tyler Boyd vs BAL. With A.J. Green out, Boyd has no one to stretch the field and open things up for him. In fact, in Boyd's last meeting with Baltimore he only had 3 Catches for 10 Yards! Now let us add Marcus Peters and Ryan Finley into the mix. The thing with Finley is we don't know his tendencies! We don't know who his favorite target will be or how well he will perform. This is his first ever NFL start as a rookie against one of the league's best defenses over the last few weeks. Not confident at all with Boyd or Mixon in this week's matchup.
- Devonta Freeman @ NO. With Ito Smith back, Freeman could very well return to splitting 50/50 snaps and being un-startable. He's got a terrible matchup away from home against a Top 5 run defense, and the BEST run defense over the last three weeks! If you are in a position where you need to start him, you better hope it's PPR. The only thing that has worked with Freeman is his involvement in the passing game. But you better believe Ito Smith will take some of that as well. Like I said, I don't hate this play in PPR, but I'm looking for another option in standard or even half point leagues..
- Jared Goff @ PIT
- Joe Mixon vs BAL
- Josh Gordon @ SF
Be sure to check out my Instagram page @fantasy.football.analyst for more content!