- Mohamed Sanu @ PHI. Over the last two weeks with the team, Sanu has the second most targets on the team behind Julian Edelman. He also lead the team with 14 Targets last week. On top of that, the Eagles still have the worst secondary in football, with a defensive front that forces you to throw it. Even on top of THAT, the Patriots have had a bye week to prepare and for Sanu to become more involved in the offense. The Patriots are also coming off a bad loss to the Ravens and this is their first game against the Eagles since they lost to them in Super Bowl LI. God help the Eagles this week..
- Brian Hill @ CAR. With Devonta Freeman officially out and Ito Smith on injured reserve, Brian Hill is set to see a heavy workload against one of the worst run defenses in the NFL (4th most yards on the ground to RBs). Even last week he had 21 Touches while playing 51% of snaps. In all his games this season, Freeman never had 20 Carries in one game. In the one game Hill played at least 50% of snaps he rushed 20 times.
- Terry McLaurin vs NYJ. The Jets corners have been torn up lately, and even with Dwayne Haskins at QB, Terry can have that bounce-back game. Haskins has officially been named the rest of year starter and with a bye week to improve and a decent first start against the Bills, Terry can have a big game against the Jets even without the help of Case Keenum.
- Jamison Crowder @ WAS. Crowder through the season leads all Jets WRs with 65 Targets, and in the last two games Crowder has averaged over 20 Points a game. He'll for sure want to play a good game against the team that originally drafted him. Plus, Crowder has been the best fantasy option on the Jets this season with Sam Darnold at QB.
- Tom Brady @ PHI
- Devin Singletary @ MIA
- D.J. Moore vs ATL
- Deebo Samuel vs ARI (Desperate)
- Auden Tate @ OAK (Desperate)
- Dallas Goedert vs NE (Desperate)
- David Johnson @ SF. After last week's performance it's not easy to trust DJ in your lineups again. Drake out-snapped and out-touched him last week, but the official word from Kingsbury is a RB Committee. This is also the toughest matchup for Arizona RBs so far this season (again)!
- Stefon Diggs vs DEN. Diggs even with Thielen out has averaged 5.3 Fantasy Points over the last two games. Now he faces Chris Harris Jr. and Denver's defense, who lately have been one of the best in league. Diggs is the definition of a weekly high risk/high reward type player, but his matchup against Chris Harris creates even more risk..
- Carson Wentz vs NE. The Patriots are out for revenge and unfortunately the Eagles are the ones who get to play them after their bye week. Even though they also had a bye week, the are facing the Patriots without their number one WR in Alshon Jeffrey..
- Jordan Howard vs NE. Similar to Wentz the Patriots are out for revenge and even though they have let up a little bit in the run game, Howard has been limited through the week with an injury as well as the Eagles also resigned Jay Ajayi who could look to take away some reps as well..
- Kyler Murray @ SF
- Sony Michel @ PHI
- Carlos Hyde @ BAL