WEEK 12 STARTS AND SITS!
- Calvin Ridley vs TB. The Buccaneers have given up more fantasy points to WRs than any other team in the league. Last week, Ridley thrived with both Hooper and Freeman out, and after his 8 Catch, 143 Yards and 1 TD day against the Carolina Panthers, Ridley is primed for another big day against the Bucs as both Freeman and Hooper are expected to miss the Week 12 contest yet again..
- Phillip Lindsay @ BUF. It only took 11 Weeks, but Lindsay has been named the official starter and saw an increased workload last week against the Minnesota Vikings. Lindsay saw 16 Carries to Freeman's 8 and also out-snapped him 52 to 24. This was the first time in 2019 that Lindsay actually played more than 60% of snaps in a game. With that expected to continue Lindsay has some good matches down the stretch including the one this week. Buffalo has been middle-of the pack against the run and although they have improved a bit, it is still their weak spot on defense.
- Jarvis Landry vs MIA. For the first time in his career, Jarvis faces his old team the Miami Dolphins. Not even sure if you can call it a revenge game, but Landry over the last four weeks has averaged 10 TARGETs per game. On top of that, the Miami defense has been slowly depleting over the last couple weeks with Xavien Howard and Bobby McCain now on IR. Fire up Landry as he's been averaging 16.9 Points a game since the bye and has also had a TD in three of his last four games!
- Jacob Hollister @ PHI. If you haven't read my post on Jacob Hollister, I suggest you stop reading this article and go do that right away. Over his last two weeks, Hollister has averaged 79% of snaps (Full time starter), has been targeted 16 Times (21.7% Target Share), has 3 TDs (5 Redzone Targets), and was the TE1 in PPR. Now he faces an Eagles secondary that has been very soft against the pass. Plus both Ed Dickson and Luke Willson are out of the picture..
- Carson Wentz vs SEA
- Jaylen Samuels @ CIN
- Allen Robinson vs NYG
- Derrius Guice vs DET (Desperate)
- Bo Scarbrough @ WAS (Desperate)
- Diontae Johnson @ CIN (Desperate)
- Jared Goff vs BAL. Yeah I don't care that Jared Goff is at home, on the season Goff only has three games passing over 300 Yards. He did it against the Bengals, Seahawks, and Buccaneers. All of which have been awful against the pass this season. Against any real competition, Goff has 6 TDs to 6 INTs and averages under 250 Passing Yards a game. Now he has the luxury of facing a Baltimore defense that since acquiring Marcus Peters have shut down some of the best offenses in the league. Russell Wilson put up less than 50% completion and had 1 Pass TD to 1 Interception. Similar story for Tom Brady and Deshaun Watson who failed to put up over 20 Points (Watson didn't even score at all).
- Brian Hill vs TB. Although the projected starter with Freeman out, Hill has averaged just 2.6 YPC over the last two weeks (That's 31 Carries for 91 Yards)! With Freeman expected to be out again, Hill faces a tough matchup against a TB Defense allowing the second LEAST rushing yards per game on the season. Hill has had a few targets in the last couple weeks, but it's not enough to make him start-able, plus he lost his goal-line carry to Quadree Ollison so you can't even bank on a short TD..
- Sterling Shepard @ CHI. If Shepard actually plays, this will be his first time on the field since Week 5, and he gets to share it with Golden Tate and Darius Slayton. Shepard being out for 5 Weeks is already cause for concern, but now sharing targets with Tate and Slayton against the Chicago defense just doesn't make it worth the risk. But if he does escape the Chicago game healthy, he does have great matchups down the stretch..
- Noah Fant @ BUF. Surprisingly, since Emmanuel Sanders left Fant has averaged 8 Targets and has put up good points in that span making him the TE20. But this week, he's on the road against THE best team against Tight Ends this year, I think there is argument that with Sutton covered and Fant having 11 Targets last week that Fant can be a value. But the data shows that TEs have a bad track record against the Bills, and for whatever reason I still don't trust Brandon Allen..
- Devin Singletary vs DEN
- Terry McLaurin vs DET
- Marquise Brown @ LAR