WEEK 14: STARTS AND SITS!
- DeVante Parker @ NYJ. Since Week 6, DeVante Parker is the WR4 in PPR and the WR2 in Standard. That’s higher than D.J. Moore, Julian Edelman, Chris Godwin, Keenan Allen, and more. He’s averaging 17.5 Points per game in that span and he faces a terrible Jets Defense WITHOUT Jamal Adams..
- Benny Snell @ ARI. Snell over the last two Weeks has seen 22 and 17 touches. He now faces the worst overall defense in the league and James Conner is still no where to be seen. His fantasy performance does depend on him either hitting that 100 Yard mark or scoring a TD, his low usage in the passing game isn’t ideal but he’s still a great value and low RB2 with upside..
- Jack Doyle @ TB. In the first game worth Eric Ebron on IR, Doyle Played a season high 94% of snaps as well as saw a season high 11 Targets. If you add the combined targets between the two it’s not abnormal, between both TEs they averaged around 8 Targets a game, with game script affecting each specific week.
- Devonta Freeman vs CAR
- Kirk Cousins vs DET
- Kareem Hunt vs CIN
- Robby Anderson vs MIA
- Alexander Mattison vs DET (Desperate)
- James Washington @ ARI (Desperate)
- Patrick Laird @ NYJ (Desperate)
- Marlon Mack @ TB. Marlon Mack is coming off a hand injury that kept him out for two weeks and there is still risk for re-injury this week. If he had a good matchup it might be a different story but this is not a guy I want to trust to move me to the next round of playoffs against a Top 5 Run Defense.
- Tevin Coleman @ NO. Coleman played a season low 18% of snaps last week, and he now plays a tough Saints run defense with Matt Breida back in the lineup. He’s had his big moments this season, but overall I don’t see a situation where I trust him back in my lineup unless he sees consistent workload..
- Tyler Lockett @ LAR. Lockett hasn’t seen more than four targets since Week 9. It’s now Week 14 and there’s cause for concern following Seattle’s Week 11 Bye. They’ve slowly transitioned back to a run heavy offense with both Chris Carson and Rashaad Penny involved. Jalen Ramsey also has a good chance of shadowing Lockett which doesn’t help his situation..
- Drew Brees vs SF
- LeSean McCoy @ NE
- Bo Scarbrough @ MIN
- Marquise Brown @ BUF