- Larry Fitzgerald @ CIN. Currently ranked as the WR13, Larry has a great matchup going into Cincinnati. A defense that has allowed an average of 27.5 points per game to opposing teams. Not only that, but the Cardinals will likely be without Christian Kirk (who is tied for the 7th Most targets in the league).
- Tom Brady @ WAS. After a rough offensive outing against the Bills, Brady and the Patriots have a great chance at a bounce-back game against a Redskins defense allowing 21.6 Points per game to opposing QBs. Brady has been pretty sharp so far even at the age of 42..
- Austin Ekeler vs DEN. Ekeler is currently on pace for a historic fantasy season, but unfortunately for him, Melvin Gordon returns to the starting lineup after a lengthy holdout. Even so, with the limited receiving options on the team (Inman and Henry OUT, Mike Williams uncertain), Ekeler should still see plenty of volume to merit a start in PPR. Plus, with the success he had early on they aren't going to just toss him to the side right away..
- Jimmy Graham @ DAL. With Davante Adams out this week, the ball will need to go somewhere. Graham seemed to be the next guy up, piling together 9 Targets and finishing the night with over 15 Fantasy Points. Dallas has also allowed the 7th Most Points to TEs this season..
OTHER STARTS: David Montgomery @ OAK (London), Alshon Jeffrey vs NYJ, Darren Waller vs CHI (London), Diontae Johnson vs BAL (Desperate), Phillip Dorsett @ WAS (Desperate), and Tyler Eifert vs ARI (Desperate).
- Josh Jacobs vs CHI (London). This one might be fairly obvious but Jacobs just simply hasn't seen enough snaps since his week one matchup. In games where the Raiders have lost, Jacobs has played 46% of snaps at most, and hasn't scored 10 Fantasy Points or more. The Bears will likely be ahead in this game and thier run defense is no joke..
- D.J. Chark @ CAR. Although Chark has established himself as the WR1 in Jacksonville, Carolina has held back some of the greatest WRs in the league. Brandin Cooks (5.9 Points), Mike Evans (10.1 Points), and DeAndre Hopkins (7.1 Points). Their main strength is against primary perimeter receivers, making it a very tough matchup for Chark..
- Terry McLaurin vs NE. Although it's nice to see Scary Terry back onto the field, it's quite possibly his worst matchup this season. The Patriots still haven't allowed a Passing TD this season and Coly McCoy will have his first start of the year. Plus we don't know if Terry's hamstring injury will linger..
- Delanie Walker vs BUF. In a game where Marcus Mariota throws the ball 27 Times, Walker walks away with 1 Catch on 2 Targets. On top of that, Jonnu Smith has outsnapped Walker in 3/4 Games this season. Now lets factor in that the over/under for this game is 39 Points and that the Bills have been the 3rd Best team against TEs, allowing only 4.4 Points per game.
OTHER SITS: Frank Gore @ TEN, Corey Davis vs BUF, Le'Veon Bell @ PHI (Temper Expectations).