- Damien Williams vs HOU. Not only have the Texans given up a ton of points to opposing RBs, but they have also given up a ton of receiving yards to RBs. They've been demolished by the likes of Alvin Kamara, Leonard Fournette, Austin Ekeler, Christian McCaffrey, and even Devonta Freeman. The Chiefs are going to want to bounce-back after a rough SNF Loss to the Colts, as well as guys like Sammy Watkins (doubtful) and Tyreek Hill (Game time decision) possibly not being on the field. With the over/under being 55.5 it's likely going to be a shootout. PLUS, LeSean McCoy had a bad fumble last week and Damien Williams lead the team with 56% of snaps in his first week back off injury..
- Kyler Murray vs ATL. The Falcons defense has just been horrendus this year, and their situation hasn't gotten any better. After losing Keanu Neal yet again, their top CB Desmond Trufant has already been ruled out for this week. Murray himself still has the 4th Most Pass Attempts in the league, and he gets Christian Kirk back in the lineup. Remeber, this is a defense that allowed Marcus Mariota to throw 3 TDs and score over 23 Fantasy Points..
- Mark Andrews vs CIN. Although his foot issue continues to linger, Andrews still has a minimum of 7 Targets in every game this year, and his practice reps have only improved each week. This is a cakewalk of a matchup and Marquise Brown isn't likely to be on the field since he hasn't practiced. An easy matchup also means a good game from Lamar as well!
- Terry McLaurin @ MIA. What would my start/sits be without including Scary Terry somewhere on my list! But he's now a full week removed from his hamstring injury and he's reunited with the QB who helped him get off to his hot start against the worst defense in the NFL. Terry has scored a minimum of 17.2 Points against defenses not named the Patriots.
OTHER STARTS: Kerryon Johnson @ GB, D.J. Moore @ TB (London), Will Fuller @ KC, Adrian Peterson @ MIA (Desperate), Jamison Crowder vs DAL (Desperate), and Byron Pringle vs HOU (Desperate).
- Jordan Howard @ MIN. Howard has been on a hot streak lately thanks in part to easy matchups. But he is still very TD Dependent and he's still in a 50/50 Timeshare at the very least. It's also a bad matchup against a Vikings Team that has only given up 9.8 PPR Fpts per game (2nd Best in the League).
- Robby Anderson vs DAL. It's not even so much as the matchup for Robby, but the fact that this is Sam Darnold's first game back off mono. Although he's been cleared to play he's still relatively weak and will need time to fully recover. I doubt the best thing for him is to sit back in the pockett and wait for Robby to get open way downfield as opposed to checking down to Bell or Crowder. Especially with that OL!
- Phillip Lindsay vs TEN. Not only is this going to be a low scoring game, but it's also a bad matchup. The Titans as a team are only allowing 15.2 PPG to opposing teams, and that doesn't leave a ton of room for fantasy production. Plus, Lindsay has been outsnapped by Royce Freeman the past two weeks.
- Baker Mayfield vs SEA. This one isn't even directly related to the matchup, but after Mayfield throws together a -2 Point performance, it's just very difficult to trust him going forward. Seattle's defense has been middle of the pack so far but still can'tt trust Baker until they makes some changes in Cleveland..
OTHER SITS: Teddy Bridgewater @ JAX, Peyton Barber vs CAR (London).