- Michael Gallup vs PHI. Even with Amari Cooper potentially being active, it’s a very exploitable matchup for Dak and the Cowboys. In every game Gallup has played he’s had a minimum of 7 targets, and that’s not going to change in a divisional primetime shootout against the worst secondary in football..
- Tevin Coleman @ WAS. No matter the matchup, the 49ers run blocking scheme is just too good. Even without their all pro FB, Coleman can still be effective and offer RB2 Value in a positive game script. Since coming off his high ankle sprain, Coleman has seen an average of 18 Touches a game as well as playing 55% of Snaps last week..
- Devin Singletary vs MIA. Singletary carries no injury designation heading into his juicy Week 7 matchup against the Miami Dolphins at home. “Motor” Singletary was averaging 10 Yards per touch last time he was on the field, so even if Gore sees a majority of the work, there is still plenty of opportunity for Singletary to give you a 10-15 Point Week (or higher)..
- Robert Woods @ ATL. This is going to be one of the highest, if not the highest scoring game of the week. This is the kind of game where you just want any part of either team involved. Woods has the most targets on the team outside of Kupp, which makes him an appealing WR2 in a very high scoring game..
OTHER STARTS: Calvin Ridley vs LAR, Josh Allen vs MIA, Corey Davis vs LAC (Desperate), Allen Lazard vs OAK (Desperate), Auden Tate vs JAX (Desperate).
- Stefon Diggs @ DET. Back to reality for Kirk Cousins and the Vikings in a matchup against a tough Detroit Lions secondary. Diggs will likely see a lot of Darius Slay which doesn’t bode well for his value. When Diggs isn’t playing Chicago (who he always has huge games against) or the Eagles (worst secondary in the league), he averages 6.9 Points a game..
- Adrian Peterson vs SF. Even with Chris Thompson out and AP potentially seeing a 3 Down workload, this is just not the matchup to test him out. The 49ers dominate time of possession which really limits the opposing team and their opportunities. Not to mention they are a Top 3 team when it comes to stopping the run..
- Aaron Rodgers vs OAK. Yes Rodgers is at home, but his Top 3 WRs are all expected to be OUT! His Top Targets will likely be the RBs and Jimmy Graham, but that really makes the job easier for defenses. If other options like Josh Allen are available it might be worth it to stream them over Rodgers..
- Sony Michel @ NYJ. Unfortunately, Sony is one of those guys that can’t be started. He’s always got that chance to score a goal line TD, but as of recent he’s been vultured by Brandon Bolden, Rex Burkhead, and Tom Brady (TWICE!). With Burkhead back in and a close divisional matchup I wouldn’t trust Sony unless I was desperate..
OTHER SITS: David Montgomery vs NO, Teddy Bridgewater @ CHI, Ezekiel Elliot vs PHI (Lower Expectations but still start)..